Hi guys! We know summer's quieter, and with good reason... nobody expects you to take your laptop to the beach to raid :D
Anyway, now's the perfect time to level an alt... or if you're new to the server, to catch up with everyone else! Until September 1, we're offering a temporary xp leveling event through vanilla to get you to outland that much faster: 3x for Alliance, 4x for Horde from levels 5 to the end of 58.
To take advantage, once you hit level 5, type .xp set 3 for Alliance or .xp set 4 for Horde. Or toggle it lower, if you find things too speedy. Choice is yours!
Hey adventurers! Still waters run deep. We've had summer holidays slowing down the flow of information but there's still much that has been going on. Unfortunately a lot of people haven't been able to "see" a lot of it, so to let you know what's been in the works:
* First up, we're on track to deliver the next three bosses as promised in SSC (yay!) Testing has gone well and we're in the final polish now. Expect them very soon.
* Senior devs have been working behind the scenes rebuilding important architectural elements of cmangos that are necessary for future development of certain bosses and scripting.
* Our junior devs and MVPs have been working hard researching to improve the knowledge base and to give the devs a hand.
We're sorry there hasn't been a recent changelog, but we're working on getting that together too.
On my end, I'm happy to report that the dev team has some new faces interested in learning wow-emu thanks to our recruitment drive. There will be a learning curve, but we welcome them!
Hope everyone is having a great summer so far - and we'll see you in game.
Hi everyone! Seems not everyone got our recent newsletter, so for those of you who missed it... (also, check your spam and mark mail from us not spam.)
It has been an exciting few months in the Outlands. We wanted to make sure you were up to date on all the current news, especially if you haven’t been playing recently.
* Killerwife has finished his thesis, and a big congrats to him as well as three cheers for us, because this means development is full steam ahead.
* As of this past week, Al’ar is fast and meteor hits hard. Are you smart enough and skilled enough to survive a true pre-nerf encounter with the fire god of Tempest Keep? https://youtu.be/X6eSLTQ1s4s
* Hydross and Lurker can be found by the attuned inside Serpentshrine Cavern.
* Paypal donations have been reopened to help fund marketing initiatives and spread the word about our great community. https://www.vengeancewow.com/f/news-announcements-f2/topic2585.html
* Do you hate to level? Enjoy toggleable 2x experience to boost you through levels 5-58
See all our recent news on our site! What's on the horizon...
Wonder when the next content’s release will be? Wonder no further. Remaining T5 bosses will be released between now and the end of July.
Be sure to join PTR testing to help make them as pre-nerf perfect as possible.
What makes VengeanceWoW better than the rest? It’s you.
Do you have interest in contributing to the World of Warcraft private server community as a dev and have some knowledge of SQL and C++? Contact Killerwife and Laizerox on IRC: server: irc.rizon.net (https://qchat.rizon.net/) channels: #cmangos, #vengeancewow
Want to help make VengeanceWoW a better place, and want to know what you can do to help? Join our Discord and contact community manager Deathsworn.https://discord.gg/XszngU4
VengeanceWoW is a PvE Burning Crusade (TBC) private server on patch 2.4.3. It features a great community, progressive Blizz-like World of Warcraft emulation and pre-nerf difficulty content. Are you prepared for the battle?