State of PvP

General discussion and information about the realm.

Moderators: Community Manager, Developer, Gamemaster, System Administrator

moyaspeed

State of PvP

Post#1 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I am considering transferring from HF2 to this server.

I would like to know if there is any PvP going on. BGs and arenas, are they somehow active? How often can you get BGs/arena games?

I know this is a PvE server but I still.

Cheers

Aenwynne

Re: State of PvP

Post#2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi there,

I am not max levelled but from what I have heard BG's are basically nonexistent. Arena is a bit more popular I think but I can't tell you how much. For further information the forums may not be the fastest way to get your answers. Try the discord channel I would say.

What I will add, the more people we get here, the higher the chance that active pvp will happen so why not give us a go and hopefully inspire others? :)

lilstevie

Post#3 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:01 pm

There are people interested in both here, but there has been some difficulty finding the correct faction balance at the right times.

moyaspeed

Post#4 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:10 pm

Thank you for the replies.

I will give it a shot this weekend. If arenas really do happen, I suggest the admins do something about the PvP scene. Going arena in PvE gear is nonsense. People will need at least the pvp trinket.

If anyone is interested, I have a geared arms warrior on Horde and I am will be looking for a resto druid/shaman for 2v2 with tactical pvp mindset, if possible. Im going for rank 1

Hope to see you all ingame soon.

*I am working ATM, I will check discord later on.

Power2All
System Administrator

Post#5 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:21 pm

Server is mostly NA based.
Best time would be peak at NA.
See https://www.vengeancewow.com/stats for more statistics when the most people are online, or check us up on discord.
Discord URL is in my signature.
System Administrator on vengeancewow

Shawn77

Post#6 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:36 pm

I play a warlock and like it

Return to “General”