This guide will help you get everything you need to start playing on our 2.4.3 realm.
1) Download the World of Warcraft - The Burning Crusade Client:
Torrent: World of Warcraft 2.4.3 files
DDL 1: World of Warcraft 2.4.3 Windows + MacOS ZIP file (Google Drive)
DDL 2: World of Warcraft 2.4.3 Windows + MacOS ZIP file (MediaFire)
Installation/Extraction Password: VengeanceWoW
Quick steps to follow if you are using the DDL link:
- Use a program like 7zip or Winzip to extract contents of the ZIP file to a folder, for example "C:\Games\WoW"
- Either run the RUNME.bat file to clean up cache files automatically, or start the wow.exe file to play on VengeanceWoW.
Do note, a .app installer is included for MacOS users.
2) If you used the one of the links above to obtain your client, you can skip this part
Locate the file "realmlist.wtf" from the folder. Open it with Notepad and make sure your "realmlist.wtf" file looks like this:
Make sure it has the line: set realmlist logon.vengeancewow.com
3) You are ready to start playing World of Warcraft on VengeanceWoW!
Note! Your forum account is also the login for the game client!
**Should you ever have difficulty logging in, try editing the realmlist to connect to one of the two login servers directly (set realmlist logon-1.vengeancewow.com or set realmlist logon-2.vengeancewow.com)
Good luck, adventurers!
Original post by Soul
[EDIT 07-01-2019] Modified the download link to a ZIP file. Installer was giving people problems.