Minor announcement

All news about Vengeancewow will be posted here.

Moderators: Community Manager, Developer, Gamemaster, System Administrator

Killerwife
Administrator

Minor announcement

Post#1 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:47 am

Hello everyone,

We decided to make some progression adjustments to our server that fall out of the regular 2.0.3 - 2.4.3 scope.
To combat raid logging we decided to release Daily Dungeon, Daily Heroic and will also release Daily PvP quests in the coming weeks.
For now we do not plan on making any other custom progression changes.

Also as promised, since we released The Eye bosses, we turned off XP boost. Since one of our developers came back from hiatus, we are again able to provide some rudimentary vanilla assistance, as a result we are going back to the 1x schema.

We are preparing for SSC, whenever trash scripting is done we will go ahead and start testing bosses on the PTR.
In the meantime, we will try to square away some bugs and also make some progress on PvP content, namely Battleground Weekends, Halaa and eventually Alterac Valley as well.
Also in parallel we are finally finishing up that Darkmoon Faire Mulgore, we had to set aside in December, so stay tuned for that as well.

Melker

Re: Minor announcement

Post#2 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:01 am

much love! :)

Killerwife
Administrator

Post#3 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:28 pm

Also on a sidenote:

We recently found mistakes in progression and removed Ogrila related items, including depleted items. These were added in patch 2.1.

FunkyMonkey

Post#4 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:28 pm

What about the druid epic flight form quest? I remember devs saying they would add it in before 2.1 since many from WH already completed it. Just making sure it wasn't overlooked when you say no other custom changes will be made.

Killerwife
Administrator

Post#5 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:04 am

It is not overlooked, but as I did with all major questlines post-ST launch, I want to review it completely and bring it to a higher qualitative level. And this is gonna take some time.

Return to “News & Announcements”