It has been an exciting few months in the Outlands. We wanted to make sure you were up to date on all the current news, especially if you havenâ€™t been playing recently.
* Killerwife has finished his thesis, and a big congrats to him as well as three cheers for us, because this means development is full steam ahead.
* As of this past week, Alâ€™ar is fast and meteor hits hard. Are you smart enough and skilled enough to survive a true pre-nerf encounter with the fire god of Tempest Keep? https://youtu.be/X6eSLTQ1s4s
* Hydross and Lurker can be found by the attuned inside Serpentshrine Cavern.
* Paypal donations have been reopened to help fund marketing initiatives and spread the word about our great community. https://www.vengeancewow.com/f/news-announcements-f2/topic2585.html
* Do you hate to level? Enjoy toggleable 2x experience to boost you through levels 5-58
See all our recent news on our site!
What's on the horizon...
Wonder when the next contentâ€™s release will be? Wonder no further. Remaining T5 bosses will be released between now and the end of July.
Be sure to join PTR testing to help make them as pre-nerf perfect as possible.
What makes VengeanceWoW better than the rest? Itâ€™s you.
Do you have interest in contributing to the World of Warcraft private server community as a dev and have some knowledge of SQL and C++? Contact Killerwife and Laizerox on IRC: server: irc.rizon.net (https://qchat.rizon.net/) channels: #cmangos, #vengeancewow
Want to help make VengeanceWoW a better place, and want to know what you can do to help? Join our Discord and contact community manager Deathsworn.https://discord.gg/XszngU4
Give us a moment of your time! We have five short questions to gather some feedback on what would make VengeanceWoW better in your eyes. https://goo.gl/forms/cqEKKvPTJ9g8jQ0w2