Limited XP event!

All news about Vengeancewow will be posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Gamemaster, Community Manager, System Administrator

Deathsworn
Community Manager

Limited XP event!

Post#1 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi guys! We know summer's quieter, and with good reason... nobody expects you to take your laptop to the beach to raid :D

Anyway, now's the perfect time to level an alt... or if you're new to the server, to catch up with everyone else! Until September 1, we're offering a temporary xp leveling event through vanilla to get you to outland that much faster: 3x for Alliance, 4x for Horde from levels 5 to the end of 58.

To take advantage, once you hit level 5, type .xp set 3 for Alliance or .xp set 4 for Horde. Or toggle it lower, if you find things too speedy. Choice is yours!

-DS

Vondor

Re: Limited XP event!

Post#2 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:03 am

I'm new to Vengence/Stonetalon so excuse me for a stupid question. I've tried typing ".xp set 3" from the console, but I keep getting error messages. Can you expand on your instruction above?

Soul
Gamemaster

Re: Limited XP event!

Post#3 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:43 am

Vondor wrote:I'm new to Vengence/Stonetalon so excuse me for a stupid question. I've tried typing ".xp set 3" from the console, but I keep getting error messages. Can you expand on your instruction above?

Make sure you are atleast level 5 before typing it. Also type it without the " signs.

Return to “News & Announcements”