FAQ About Hellfire Character Transfers to VengeanceWoW

All news about Vengeancewow will be posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Gamemaster, Community Manager, System Administrator

Deathsworn
Community Manager

FAQ About Hellfire Character Transfers to VengeanceWoW

Post#1 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:43 pm

#1 – WHEN?
The character data required for the merge has already been provided to us by Xadras. We expect transfers to become available sometime on or shortly after September 16th.

#2 – Is this an account transfer or a character transfer?
We are only transferring your eligible characters. Your account info from Hellfire/L4G is not being given to Vengeance. You will need to create (or use an existing) account on VengeanceWoW for character data to be transferred to.

#3 – How does this work?
You will need to log into the Hellfire website to retrieve a code. After you get the code, you will need to log into your Vengeance account to redeem it and unlock your characters.

#4 – What characters are eligible?
All characters from Hellfire server 2 who were between level 40-70 at time of database capture.

#5 – Are you merging the Hellfire 1 instant 70s?
No. We are only merging Hellfire 2 character data. If your character is not on Hellfire 2, it will not be part of the transfer.

#6 – What might I lose?
Any gear or levels gained that happened after the decision to shut down HF2. Only characters which were above level 40 at the time of the backup will be transferred. Gold will be capped to a maximum of 3000. Any gear that comes from progression beyond VengeanceWoW’s current state will be replaced with tier 4 equivalent items.

Reputation and quest progress with the following factions will be reset: Ashtongue Deathsworn, Netherwing, Ogri'la, Sha'tari Skyguard, The Scale of the Sands and Shattered Sun Offensive

Honor and Arena points will be retained. Guilds and arena teams will be lost.

#7 – My account was banned and/or I deleted my characters. Will I be able to transfer those characters?
Characters on banned Hellfire accounts are not transferred. Deleted characters will be restored upon request.

freddylmcd1@gmail.com

Re: FAQ About Hellfire Character Transfers to VengeanceWoW

Post#2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:00 pm

any real time frame? and anything I anything I actually have do do? thank you

Return to “News & Announcements”