Community member awards

All news about Vengeancewow will be posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Gamemaster, Community Manager, System Administrator

Killerwife
Administrator

Community member awards

Post#1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to let you know that we have decided to make an award of special in-game objects for people who have contributed in an above and beyond way to Vengeance and the cMaNGOS project in general.

The first bracket I decided upon is the development helper. This bracket receives the X-51 rockets (60% and 280%) for their contribution, and all the people eligible for this rocket will be marked with this item. Since it is a TCG item, it does not break progression.

I would like to recognize Trugge for his extraordinary contribution of time, collecting data from retail wow. Trugge has collected over 1GB of raw information on Outland dungeons and mobs. This data isn't obtainable any longer, and its very well possible that this is the last data we will ever get. This data will help make scripting more blizzlike and more complete.

In the future, it is possible that Deathsworn or some other more social people will decide to award a community member which helps to further advance the popularity of the server in a positive manner. At that point in time we will decide on the item that will mark such contributors

Elric

Re: Community member awards

Post#2 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Trugge seems to live and breath WoW.

He's a machine!

Return to “News & Announcements”