Greetings to the server

Let people know you're here and you support Vengeancewow by saying Hello!

Moderators: Developer, Gamemaster, Community Manager, System Administrator

JonDoh

Greetings to the server

Post#1 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:58 am

The discord link I tried doesn't seem to work for me. I would appreciate it if someone would provide a new link.

My intention is to see if I can find a few people to progress through content with. I don't know how often new people show up on the server. Perhaps if there are a few of us we could band together to progress through outlands.

If you are new to the server or would be interesting in progressing together with a fresh alt be sure to try to contact me to see if we can work something out. I can be flexible for US or EU prime times though I am from the US.

A method I have used before that may be worth considering is to schedule some instance times so that we can progress through them together.

I prefer to use voice coms (discord) whenever possible, even when it isn't needed. I find it much more enjoyable to be able to talk with people while playing.

I am not in a rush about reaching end level. I am willing to wait until I can find a few good people to play with. A good team makes content worth doing. Without a good team to play with, I don't care about progression at all.

I am not sure what the best way to contact me will be. I will try to check these forums occasionally. Once I get on the discord I will probably hang out there as well. I will try to make sure a link gets posted here if I can find one that works for me. The first character I rolled is named "Egan" so you can send me mail in game. I don't know if I will be using him a lot, but I will try to check his mail occasionally as well.

Return to “Welcome”